Morning Scuba Experience in Kona - Big Island Hawaii - United States
Jump into the beautiful clear blue waters and experience one of the best underwater tours Hawaii has to offer. Explore the beautiful marine sanctuary under the guidance of a local guide. The name of the bay Kea la ke kua means ‘The gods pathway’ experience how accurate the description fits the reality of this breathless bay. The bay is a marine life conservation district, which consist of a popular destination for kayaking, scuba diving and snorkelling.
Location: Koria Coast, Big Island
Duration: 4 hours
- Snorkel among beautiful tropical fish living in the coral gardens
- Enjoy a delicious lunch including local fresh cut fruits, a variety of snacks and sandwiches
- Your crew will be on-hand to share their deep knowledge around the geology of the island as you venture into sea caves and past lava tubes.
- See an array of colorful fish and corals, see turtles, flying fish, manta rays, pilot whales and even occasional whale sharks this marine paradise.
- A unique experience that showcases the best of Hawaiian marine life.
Additional attendees and options can be purchased below
- Scuba gear
- Private guide
- Prices include relevant taxes and charges.
- Price is for one person (max 2 participants)
The underwater discovery of the pristine waters of Kona
Your experience starts from the Honokohau small boat harbour from here you will cruise Fantasy Reef, Red Hill, Turtle Heaven or Dolphin Cove (accessible only by boat).
Venture the crystal clear water of these protected marine sanctuaries, which is home to more than 600 species of enchanting ocean wildlife.
Take the opportunity to dive into the warm Hawaiian waters and the unique experience of swimming with dolphins along the way before arriving at Kealakekua Bay, home of the Captain Cook monument. Kealakekua Bay is the largest sheltered natural bay on the island of Hawaii.
Your well-experienced captain will tale you with ancient history of Kealakekua bay.
Did You Know?
Hawaii is the most recent US state to join the United States.