A Taste of Truffles - Paris - France
Enjoy a gourmet tour with a difference on this unique truffle tasting experience in Paris. Within the luxury surroundings of the city's leading truffle speciality restaurant enjoy fine French wines each individually selected to perfectly compliment the five dishes on offer. This historic venue in central Paris has built a reputation as one of the world's leading authorities on truffle dishes. During this three hour session you will learn the history, applications and tastes of this versatile delicacy.
Duration: 3 hours
- Discover the delicate and delicious tastes of truffles in Paris
- Learn about the many different kinds and varieties of truffle
- Treat your taste buds to a gourmet lunch or dinner in an exquisite restaurant
- Lunch and dinner include delightful truffles on each of the delectable dishes.
- Enjoy a unique wine and food harmony in this culinary experience like no other.
Additional attendees can be purchased below
- A tour of one of France's premier truffle locations
- Gourmet lunch or dinner in one of Paris’ premier restaurants
- Delicious samples of the very best of French wine and cuisine
- Price includes all relevant taxes and charges
- Price is for one person
A Uniquely French Culinary Experience...
Discover the individual and elegant flavors of a variety of truffle in this luxurious French culinary experience in Paris. Learn about the array and rarity of truffle and understand why they are considered the “diamond of the kitchen” all around the world.
During this three hour tasting experience in central Paris you will sample five truffle dishes each accompanied with a carefully selected fine wine that perfectly compliments the dish. You will learn from an expert the history and uses of this rare delicacy in a relaxed and informal environment within one of the finest restaurants in Paris.
The truffle in its few varieties is a highly prized delicacy across the world due to its rarity and complex flavors. Since the ancient times in Greece these heavenly treats have been exclusively available to the upper class and nobleman and are still held to such esteem to this day. Treat your senses on this exclusive and unique French culinary experience as you taste and learn about truffles, all the while sampling some of the finest French wines.
Whether you’re a French culinary expert or just want to try some of the finer things in life, this unique truffle tasting experience in Paris will leave your senses in state of elegance and pure bliss.
Did You Know?
The most expensive truffle ever sold was bought by billionaire casino tycoon Stanley Ho. He paid a cool US$330,000 for a white truffle weighing in at 3.3lbs, creating a new Guinness World Record in the process.